Welcome to Orlando! Once again I will be presenting at the America’s SAP User’s Group (ASUG) conference in Orlando, Florida this May.
ASUG is the world’s largest gathering of SAP users. Customers who have installed SAP (or are considering it) will come together from around the world to share best practices and lessons learned about their ERP.
For more information about the ASUG organization, visit their website: http://www.asug.com/
The 2011 ASUG conference will take place along with the 2011 SAP SAPPHIRE NOW conference. To learn more about both events, visit this website: http://www.sapandasug.com/
I will be co-presenting with a client who has recently completed two significant upgrades to their core SAP (ERP) business system:
- Upgraded SAP eRecruiting: They completed a full Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) effort and then upgraded their eRecruiting software to reflect some significant hiring process improvements.
- Implemented SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) system for web-based electronic purchasing.
Our topic is “Building a Learning Culture to Support Your SAP Software Investment“. We’ll address how my client’s organization has grown their internal capacity to train and support thousands of users over the past 7 years. We’ll also share best practices for dealing with the organizational change impacts of these large-scale process changes.
I look forward to meeting some of you at this event!
Questions for Chatter:
- Will you be attending ASUG or SAPPHIRE this year?
- If so, what do you hope to learn from the conference?
Incoming search terms:
- asug 2011 presentations
- sap sapphire 2011 presentations