No single factor offers more potential promise to Change Agents as they guide impacted people through the transformation process than their ability to empathize with others. Truly putting yourself in the shoes of another person can be summed up as understanding their “frame of reference”. Our frames of reference are the lenses we look through when we see everything the world presents for our consideration – […]
Payin’ the Bills…
You Have a Lifeline!
… Share this Article
A Word From Our Sponsors…
Recent Blog Posts:
- Frame of Reference: Three Word Thursday
- The Genius of Opposites
- Look Before You Leap!
- Hip Is Cool. Until It Isn’t.
- Bloom Where You’re Planted – Part One
- This is Your Brain on Change. Any Questions?
- How to Avoid Eating One’s Hat
- In The Spirit of Empathy
- One Person Can Change the World – Again
- She’s Just Not Your “Here Kitty, Kitty” Kind of Cat…