Unnecessary conflict is a serious waste of time. It’s also an incredible waste of money. According to a 2008 study sponsored by the team that publishes the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), U.S. employees spent an average of 2.8 hours per week dealing with workplace conflict. If we consider just the salaries and paid benefits of […]
Payin’ the Bills…
You Have a Lifeline!
… Share this Article
A Word From Our Sponsors…
Recent Blog Posts:
- Frame of Reference: Three Word Thursday
- The Genius of Opposites
- Look Before You Leap!
- Hip Is Cool. Until It Isn’t.
- Bloom Where You’re Planted – Part One
- This is Your Brain on Change. Any Questions?
- How to Avoid Eating One’s Hat
- In The Spirit of Empathy
- One Person Can Change the World – Again
- She’s Just Not Your “Here Kitty, Kitty” Kind of Cat…