People go through a somewhat predictable process as they first encounter change and then work toward accepting it or rejecting it. How that adoption process unfolds can differ quite a bit from person to person, but almost everyone can benefit from interacting with a peer who understands their challenge. It can be even more helpful if that peer has already dealt with some of the issues and concerns brought on by the change.
Payin’ the Bills…
You Have a Lifeline!
… Share this Article
A Word From Our Sponsors…
Recent Blog Posts:
- Frame of Reference: Three Word Thursday
- The Genius of Opposites
- Look Before You Leap!
- Hip Is Cool. Until It Isn’t.
- Bloom Where You’re Planted – Part One
- This is Your Brain on Change. Any Questions?
- How to Avoid Eating One’s Hat
- In The Spirit of Empathy
- One Person Can Change the World – Again
- She’s Just Not Your “Here Kitty, Kitty” Kind of Cat…