Agents of change have a risky job. They are, by definition, a threat to the status quo. One of the more frightening ways that people react to such threats is with anger. …and as a Change Agent, don’t be surprised if sometimes that anger is directed straight at you! In my last article, we […]
Payin’ the Bills…
You Have a Lifeline!
… Share this Article
A Word From Our Sponsors…
Recent Blog Posts:
- Frame of Reference: Three Word Thursday
- The Genius of Opposites
- Look Before You Leap!
- Hip Is Cool. Until It Isn’t.
- Bloom Where You’re Planted – Part One
- This is Your Brain on Change. Any Questions?
- How to Avoid Eating One’s Hat
- In The Spirit of Empathy
- One Person Can Change the World – Again
- She’s Just Not Your “Here Kitty, Kitty” Kind of Cat…